There’s nothing better than enjoying a warm meal, on a cool Fall day that we’re known for in Ontario. To give you some ideas, our friends at Knorr suggested their favourite comfort foods for the season.
Take a look at their Top 5, and pick your favourites which are all available on our website. I love how you can mix these up with different seasonal vegetables grown in Ontario.
Our Top 5 Fall Comfort Foods for Fall
- Cream Shrimp Alfredo – this is a really easy meal for the frosty nights that are headed our way. For all those jam-packed days, which seems like everyday, you can make this one in 25 minutes.
- Quinoa Crab Cakes – this one looked difficult, but don’t be fooled. I’ll admit I’m not much of a cook, and the results were still fabulous.
- Classic Spinach Dip – dips always win at parties. With Halloween next week, I’d prefer to make mine fresh instead of taking a store-bought pack. Who’s got time to stand in line for that?
- Pizza – we talk about pizza a lot on Urbery, and eat it a lot on late nights at office. If you’re the same, this recipe for Parma-Rosa Pizza could make you an office hero.
- Pan-roasted Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Brie Sauce – I love pan-roasting, and this recipe combines that with some of my favourite things. Wine, brie cheese, and pork. Best served with a weekend night in.
No need to break out your fall jacket just yet. You can visit Urbery or download our iOS or Android app, and shop for everything you need for your next meal. We’ll shop for, and deliver, your order straight to your door.